Every day, patients trust that their dentists and dental technicians are using sterile tools to handle cleanings and procedures. But one important aspect of a safe, clean dentist office is using quality dental water line filters.
Protecting Patients’ Health With Dental Water Filters
Dental operative units use different types of water such asmunicipal city water, water treated with RO systems, distilled water, and others. But according to the FDA, water that’s safe to drink may not be safe to use during dental procedures.
Water can collect in the dental waterline and form a biofilm that could result in dangerous pathogens (including legionella and pseudomonas) that can harm patients.
There are a number of ways dental offices can combat this problem, such as rigorously disinfecting equipment and monitoring water levels. But an additional solution is to use top-tier dental water filters.
Inline Filters are FDA Medical Devices that protect against dangerous waterborne pathogens. Installing these inline filters to your dental waterline can help ensure dental offices protect their patients against legionella, pseudomonas, and more.
Benefits of Baclyser Inline Filters:
- Point-of-use (POU) 0.20 µm membrane filtration provides immediate and long-term protection against legionella and other waterborne pathogens.
- Inlet and outlet connections are 1/2” male pipe thread which allows for a variety of direct connection options using off-the-shelf plumbing components for use with ¼ and ⅜ inch water tubing.
- High flow rate and capacity.
- Can be used in combination with secondary water disinfection chemical treatment systems.
- Three sizes of filters are available providing more options for tight space installations.
- No hazardous waste disposal or “Red Bag” restrictions are required.
Municipal water may contain water-borne pathogens, which can cause diseases that may lead to severe illness or death. Having fresh water is critical, especially for people with compromised immune systems.
At AquaMedix, we design, manufacture, and distribute water filtration systems for the control of waterborne pathogens found in potable water. Our products include shower filtration systems, inline water filters, and faucet water filter systems.
Contact Us Today About Our Legionella Filters & Bacteria Control Water Filters