- Choose between the Chrome (Part #1302) or White (Part #1415) handshower
- Replacement filters: 90 day part number #1413 or 1 month part number #1430
- Ten (10) CleanSpray® HandShower+Filter per case
- Includes a 0.20 micron Micro-Filter cartridge in shower handle
- Patented hollow fiber membrane design allows for water flow and longer filtration life
- Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
- Provides protection against waterborne bacteria
- Bacteria Reduction 99.99999% (7-log)
- Expected life: 2 to 3 months or 525 gal to 1800 gal*. Maximum life: 90 days*
- Captures contaminants in water before they are aerosolized
- Replaceable Micro-Filter cartridge reducing environmental and uses costs.
- Are EPA and FDA Registered Devices
- Pre-Filtration options available
Part #1302 (Chrome), #1415 (White)
CleanSpray® Handshower Filter System Product Details
AquaMedix CleanSpray HandShowers are used in hospitals, Veterans Homes, nursing homes, clinics, assisted living and acute care centers, adult care and senior assisted living facilities, retirement communities, hotels, other health care facilities.
The 0.20 micron hollow fiber micro-filtration membrane inside the CleanSpray shower handle removes waterborne pathogens like Pseudomonas and Legionella that cause Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs). Typical areas where POU Anti-Bacterial Filtration is critical to patient safety include transplant units, oncology, neonatal units; all high risk areas for HAIs, as well as places immuno-compromised patients and visitors are present.
- AquaMedix hollow fiber membranes demonstrating a >99.99999% (log 7) reduction of bacteria in independent testing using ASTM F838-0
- Every Replacement Micro-Filter Cartridge is tested for Integrity according to ASTM D6908-03
- Handle base has a 1⁄2 inch NPT standard water connector and the Spray Head has 5 dynamic spray settings to suit the preference of each user.
- Membrane micron rating of 0.20 microns
- NO biocides are used in the system.
- CleanSpray HandShower fits most shower types and can be easily and quickly installed.
- Filter life: 525 to 1800 gallons.*
- Ten (10) individually wrapped HandShower+Filters per case.
- When filter cartridge needs to be replaced, use part #1413 for 90 day or part #1430 for 1 month HandShower
- Replacement Filter.
*Assuming a potable water supply quality in accordance with the Safe Drinking Water Act