- Choose between the Chrome (Part #1090) or White (Part #1090W) Prefilter
Replacement filter part number #1091
- Tested to 99.99999% (>log7) reduction of bacteria in water
- Have up to a 90 day life
- Are USEPA (EPA) Pest Control Devices (PCD)
- Have standardized plumbing connections for quick & easy installation
- Are compatible with Chemical Secondary Water Disinfection Treatment
Part #1090 (Chrome), #109W (White)
CleanSpray® Handshower Pre-Filter Product Details
Pre-Filtration extends the service life of the filter by removing Total Suspended Solids (TSS) in the water before it reaches the Micro-Filter™ Membrane.
The service life of any filter is dependent on the concentration of particulates that flow into it. High concentration of particulates in water will prematurely clog any filter and limit its useful life. Particulates in water are often referred to as Total Suspended Solids (TSS). TSS are solid materials, organic and inorganic, suspended in the water. TSS come from a number of sources such as organic matter in surface water, bio-film in plumbing systems, minerals in water, metallic fragments that flake off of pipes, etc. In some municipalities, TSS can clog a filter in a matter of hours while in other municipalities a filter may last months.