- AquaMedix Filter Micro 10, part number #1042
- AquaMedix Filter Micro 20, part number #1379
- Absolute 0.20-micron particle retention for bacteria reduction such as Legionella and Pseudomonas
- For use in standard 10” or 20” filter housings such as Pentek® Slim Line™
- PES (Polyethersulfone)
- EPA Pest control device
- Maximum Filter Life 6 Months*
Part #1042 (Micro 10 inch, 6 Months), #1379 (Micro 20 inch, 6 Months)
*Depending on the quality of influent water.
Applications include: Ice Machines, Whole House, Organic Farming, Agricultural Washing and Rinsing, Under Sink, Counter Top, Inline, etc.
AquaMedix® HF 0.20 Micro 10″ & 20″ Micro 10 Product Details
AquaMedix microfiltration system, maximum pore size of 0.20 μm (absolute). This high capacity filter (high membrane area) can be used as replacements for standard 10 & 20 inch applications. Dual open end with elastomer seals.