AquaMedix™ CleanSpray® HandShowers are used primarily in VA hospitals, Veterans Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, assisted living and acute care centers, Adult Care and Senior Assisted Living Facilities, retirement communities, hotels, other health care facilities.
The 0.15 micron hollow fiber micro-filtration membrane inside the CleanSpray® shower handle removes waterborne pathogens like Pseudomonas and Legionella that cause Hospital-Acquired Infections. Typical areas where POU Anti-Bacterial Filtration is suited are Transplant, Oncology, Neonatal units, high risk area for HAI (Hospital Acquired Infection) or anywhere immuno-compromised patients or visitors are present.
Spec Sheet Download
- AquaMedix™ hollow fiber membranes demonstrating a >99.99999% (log 7) reduction of bacteria in independent testing using ASTM F838-0
- Every Replacement Micro-Filter Cartridge is tested for Integrity according to ASTM D6908-03
- Handle base has a 1⁄2 inch NPT standard water connector and the Spray Head has 5 dynamic spray settings to suit the preference of each user.
- Membrane micron rating of 0.15 micron
- NO biocides are used in the system.
- CleanSpray® HandShower fits most shower types and can be easily and quickly installed.
- Filter life: Up to ninety (90) days; 525 to 1800 gallons.*
- Ten (10) individually wrapped HandShower+Filters per case.
- When filter cartridge needs to be replaced, use HandShower Replacement Micro-Filter 0.15mu (Part #1413)
*Assuming a potable water supply quality in accordance with the Safe Drinking Water Act