The Baclyser TR fixed showerhead filter has a 0.20 micron hollow fiber membrane that removes waterborne pathogens like Pseudomonas and Legionella that cause Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI). The TR has a hygienically designed copper-plated shower rose to help prevent retrograde contamination. This Point-of-use (POU) bacterial filter can be installed immediately at water outlets in homes, employee showers, and other wall-mount or fixed showers locations. Typical areas where POU Anti-Bacterial Filtration is suited for are Transplant, Oncology, Neonatal units, high risk area for HAI or anywhere immuno-compromised patients or visitors are present.
- Quick-release connector to standard 1/2″ NPT required
- Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤ 10 ppm
- NO biocides are used in the system
- Size: 2″ X 1.72″
- Ten (10) individually units per case
*Assuming a potable water supply quality in accordance with the Safe Drinking Water Act. ** Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1 h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection. Distributed by AquaMedix. Made in Germany