CleanSpray® InLine/WallShower Replacement Micro-Filter (0.15 micron) cartridge consists of bundled hollow fiber capillary membranes in a polystyrene cartridge. The patented hollow fiber membrane design allows for water flow and longer filter life than competitive products.
Spec Sheet Download
- Hollow fiber membranes demonstrating a >99.99999% (>log 7) reduction of bacteria in independent testing using ASTM F838-05
- Every Replacement Micro-Filter Cartridge is tested for Integrity according to ASTM D6908-03.
- Micro-Filter membrane operates best between 50 to 80 psi of water coming from the building water system, but will function with as little as 20 psi of water pressure.
- Expected life: up to 120 days or 1000 to 4800 gallons.*
- Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
- These Micro-Filter membranes have been used in Europe for over 12 years to help control the spread of pathogens in tap and potable water.
*Assuming a potable water supply quality in accordance with the Safe Drinking Water Act