The CleanSpray® Handshower Replacement Micro-Filter (0.15 micron) Cartridges are specifically designed for use with the CleanSpray® Handshower, Chrome (Part #1302) and White (Part #1415).
- AquaMedix™ hollow fiber membranes demonstrating a >99.99999% (>log 7) reduction of bacteria in independent testing using ASTM F838-05*
- Every Replacement Micro-Filter Cartridge is tested for Integrity according to ASTM D6908-03.
- Micro-Filter membrane operates best between 50 to 80 psi of water coming from the building water system, but will function with as little as 20 psi of water pressure.
- Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
- These Micro-Filter membranes have been used in Europe for over 12 years to help control the spread of pathogens in tap and potable water
- Filter life: Up to ninety (90) days; 525 to 1800 gallons.**
*Bacterial Retention Test information: ASTM F838-05
**Assuming a potable water supply quality in accordance with the Safe Drinking Water Act