Aquamedix™ CleanSpray® Inline 4IL, 6IL and 8IL contains Hollow Fiber Micro-Filter 0.20 µm Membrane.
The cartridge consisting of bundled hollow fiber capillary membranes in the housings. The patented hollow fiber membrane design allows for water flow and longer filtration life.
- Uses patented membrane with hydrophilic formulation for immediate wetting & high flow
- Absolute 0.20-micron particle retention for bacteria reduction such as Legionella and Pseudomonas
99.99999% bacteria reduction (˃ 7 Log)
- Captures contaminants in water before they are aerosolized
- Effective protection against waterborne bacteria from growth in the biofilm of piping systems
- 1/2 inch NPT standard water connector compatible with standard plumbing threading
- Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
- NO biocides are used in the system
- Up to 6-month filter life †Depending on the water quality (as a guide value)
If you’re a Chief Engineering, Facility Supervisor, Director of Facilities & Engineering, Director of Engineering & Maintenance, Director Facility Services, Facility Operations Manager, Safety-Occupational Health, Supervisory, epidemiology, Environmental Consulting Services, infection control facility manager and are looking to provide hygienic water to the users in your facility AquaMedix filters should be part of the of the solution.
AquaMedix™ Point of Use (POU) filters provide last point of defense regardless if the bio-film found the internal plumbing of a building or the municipal systems is harming the quality of water.
Any AquaMedix™ filter can easily be installed in emergency situations to allow for the continued use of questionable tap or shower water. Would be appropriate for FEMA operations and other natural disasters where water is contaminated and/or compromised.