Aqua free Baclyser Inline IL3, IL5 and IL10 filters contains 0.20 µm Hollow Fiber Membrane
The cartridge consisting of bundled hollow fiber capillary membranes in the housings. The hollow fiber membrane design allows for water flow and longer filtration life.
- Uses patented membrane with hydrophilic formulation for immediate wetting & high flow
- Absolute 0.20-micron particle retention for bacteria reduction such as Legionella and Pseudomonas
99.99999% bacteria reduction (˃ 7 Log)
- Captures contaminants in water before they are aerosolized
- Effective protection against waterborne bacteria from growth in the biofilm of piping systems
- 1/2 inch NPT standard water connector compatible with standard plumbing threading. Quick-Connect kits available.
- Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
- NO biocides are used in the system
- Are EPA and FDA Devices
- Up to 6-month filter life †Depending on the water quality (as a guide value)
If you’re a Chief Engineering, Facility Supervisor, Director of Facilities & Engineering, Director of Engineering & Maintenance, Director Facility Services, Facility Operations Manager, Safety-Occupational Health, Supervisory, epidemiology, Environmental Consulting Services, infection control facility manager and are looking to provide hygienic water to the users in your facility AquaMedix filters should be part of the of the solution.
AquaMedix™ Point of Use (POU) filters provide last point of defense regardless if the bio-film found the internal plumbing of a building or the municipal systems is harming the quality of water.