In addition, we fully disclose that hyperlinks on this site are in most cases shortened, and in some cases cloaked to hide long ugly links for functionality and tracking purposes. We have nothing to hide and we are proud of our relationship with the vendor products found on this site. Link tracking, shortening and cloaking is a very common practice on all types of web sites, ours is no exception.
We may at some point have other vendors pay to place advertising on our site in the form of banners, widgets, and hyperlinks. These are paid advertisements and while we do our best to only allow quality products and services to be advertised, we are not responsible for claims or testimonials made on paid advertising links.
3. Website Access: A. AquaMedix LLC hereby grants you permission to use the Website, provided that: (i) your use of the Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without AquaMedix LLC prior written authorization; (iii) you will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., (iv) you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (v) you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; and (vi) you comply with these Terms & Conditions.
B. In order to access some features of the Website, you may have to create an account, and/or agree to a stipulation when it comes to doing public online searches for people search information. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify AquaMedix LLC immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of AquaMedix LLC or others due to such unauthorized use. AquaMedix LLC will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, and “offline readers” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the AquaMedix LLC servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. AquaMedix LLC grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. AquaMedix LLC reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their Users rights (as defined below).
D. AquaMedix LLC has the right to terminate your access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
E. Google Analytics and Cookies: The Google Analytics cookie allows AquaMedix LLC to see the information about activity including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on our website. No personal information is transmitted and cannot be tracked back to any user of the website. We use Google Analytics to see what page content is popular.
4. Intellectual Property Rights: The content on the Website, including all information, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to AquaMedix LLC and are property of their legal owners. Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without prior written consent. AquaMedix LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website.
5. Users Rights:
A. You shall be solely responsible for your own actions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize AquaMedix LLC to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to any Users rights to enable inclusion and use thereof as contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions; and (ii) you have the written consent and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use their name or likeness as contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions.
B. You retain all of your ownership rights in your user’s rights. However, by submitting the users rights to AquaMedix LLC, you hereby grant AquaMedix LLC, in addition to any other rights which it has pursuant to any other program established by AquaMedix LLC, a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, split the information into different segments, and use segments as part of compilations), display, and perform the Users rights in connection with the Website and AquaMedix LLC (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation to grant access to the Website to third parties to view the User Submission (and derivative works thereof). With regard to information submitted under any special program, you may notify AquaMedix LLC to remove the information from the Website, and AquaMedix LLC will do so within a reasonable time period, at which point the foregoing license to AquaMedix LLC will terminate.
C. You agree that you will not: (i) submit email material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post information and to grant AquaMedix LLC all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage AquaMedix LLC or any third party; (iii) submit email material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) misidentify yourself in submitting the information or misstate your true identity. AquaMedix LLC does not endorse any person or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and AquaMedix LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Users rights.
D. You agree and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to our views and views of other authors, and that AquaMedix LLC is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such material. You may be exposed to information that you feel is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against AquaMedix LLC with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold AquaMedix LLC, its owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website. You acknowledge that access to certain Content which may be available through the Website and which depict violence, or contain images of nudity, sexual acts, or other sexual material (“Mature Content”) is permitted only if you are over the minimum age applicable in your jurisdiction (often but not necessarily 18 or 21).
6. Copyright and Content Policy: Please note that under Section 512(f) of the US Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
7. Warranty Disclaimer: YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AQUAMEDIX LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. AQUAMEDIX LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY (I) MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE. AQUAMEDIX LLC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY ADVERTISING, AND AquaMedix LLC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
8. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL AQUAMEDIX LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES THEREIN, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT AquaMedix LLC IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AquaMedix LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USERS RIGHTS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
9. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AquaMedix LLC, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your violation of these Privacy Terms & Conditions; (iii) your violation of the terms which apply to your User Submission; (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or (v) any claim that one of your users rights caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website.
12. Assignment: These Terms & Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by AquaMedix LLC without restriction.
Last updated: April 21, 2016