Baclyser Inline are used primarily in VA hospitals, Veterans Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, assisted living and acute care centers, Adult Care and Senior Assisted Living Facilities, retirement communities, hotels, other health care facilities. The 0.20 micron hollow fiber micro-filtration membrane inside the filters removes waterborne pathogens like Pseudomonas and Legionella that cause Hospital-Acquired Infections. Typical areas where POU Anti-Bacterial Filtration is suited are Transplant, Oncology, Neonatal units, high risk area for HAI (Hospital Acquired Infection) or anywhere immuno-compromised patients or visitors are present. Are EPA and FDA Devices.
- InLine IL3, part#49404: Maximum operating time of 6 months. Size: L 4.65″ x 1.85“
- InLine IL5, part #49406: Maximum operating time of 6 months. Size: L 8.25″ x 2.70″
- InLine IL10 , part #49408: Maximum operating time of 6 months. Size: L 6″ x 2.4″
Three sizes of inline filters expand the uses where bulky industrial filter housings will not fit, including: ice machine, water coolers, coffee machines, fountains, under-sink locations, whole house protection and high capacity shower systems
Aquafree Baclyser Inline Filter Product Details
Aquafree Baclyser Inline IL3, IL5 and IL10 filters contains 0.20 µm Hollow Fiber Membrane. The cartridge consisting of bundled hollow fiber capillary membranes in the housings. The hollow fiber membrane design allows for water flow and longer filtration life.
- Uses patented membrane with hydrophilic formulation for immediate wetting & high flow
- Absolute 0.20-micron particle retention for bacteria reduction such as Legionella and Pseudomonas
99.99999% bacteria reduction (˃ 7 Log)
- Captures contaminants in water before they are aerosolized
- Effective protection against waterborne bacteria from growth in the biofilm of piping systems
- 1/2 inch NPT standard water connector compatible with standard plumbing threading. Quick-Connect kits available.
- Can be used in combination with Secondary Water Disinfection Chemical Treatment systems
- NO biocides are used in the system
- Are EPA and FDA Devices
- Up to 6-month filter life †Depending on the water quality (as a guide value)