- Filters available in 3 month. High Flow – High Volume, over 10,000 gallons
- Filters available in 1 month life
- FDA Medical Device – EPA Pest control device
- Provides continuous protection against waterborne bacteria
- 0.20 Micron Filter helps control waterborne pathogens such as Legionella and Pseudomonas
- Works with smaller sinks
- Compliance Connector enables fast and easy replacements by staff, yet obscures the unlock mechanism to prevent removal by users minimizing the possibility of contamination
- Fast, simple, and easy installation and replacement
- Designed to meet or exceed the US Department of Energy (DOE) water flow requirements
Faucet Filter 3 Month, part 1690
Faucet Filter 1 Month, part 1630
Manufactured in USA with US and foreign parts
CleanSpray® Faucet Tap Filter Product Details
CleanSpray® Faucet Filters are used primarily in VA hospitals, Veterans Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, assisted living and acute care centers, Adult Care and Senior Assisted Living Facilities, retirement communities, hotels, and other health care facilities.
Part # Description
1690 Faucet Filter 3 month
1630 Faucet Filter 1 month
48116 Compliance Connector Comes with adapter and seal washers
CleanSpray® Faucet Filters require a Compliance Connector with a standard 55/64” female connector that connects directly to many standard male faucet spouts. Each Compliance Connector comes with one (1) faucet adapter, top threads male 15/16” – 27; bottom threads male 55/64”-27; and one (1) extra O-ring gasket, for connection of unit to water source. Other adapters may be required.
The 0.20 micron hollow fiber Micro-Filtration membrane inside the CleanSpray® Faucet Filter removes waterborne pathogens like Pseudomonas and Legionella that cause hospital-acquired infections. Typical areas where POU anti-bacterial filtration is suited are Transplant, Oncology, Neonatal units, high risk area for HAI (Hospital Acquired Infection) or anywhere immuno-compromised patients or visitors are present.