- Available in 3 month or 1 month filters
- FDA Class I Medical Device – EPA Pest control device
- Provides protection against waterborne bacteria
- 0.20 micron filter helps control waterborne pathogens such as Legionella and Pseudomonas
- Fits into small sinks, Low profile design allows it to work with shallow sinks
- Compliance Connector enables fast and easy replacements by your staff, but obscures the unlock mechanism to prevent removal by users minimizing the possibility of contamination
- Fast and easy to installation and replacement
- Designed to meet or exceed the US Department of Energy (DOE) water flow requirements
Faucet Filter 3 Month, part 1690
Faucet Filter 1 Month, part 1630
CleanSpray® Faucet Tap Filter Product Details
CleanSpray® Faucet Filters are used primarily in VA hospitals, Veterans Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, assisted living and acute care centers, Adult Care and Senior Assisted Living Facilities, retirement communities, hotels, and other health care facilities.
Part # Description
1690 Faucet Filter 3 month
1630 Faucet Filter 1 month
48116 Compliance Connector Comes with adapter and seal washers
CleanSpray® Faucet Filters require a Compliance Connector with a standard 55/64” female connector that connects directly too many standard male faucet spouts. Each Compliance Connector comes with One (1) faucet adaptor, top threads male 15/16” – 27; bottom threads male 55/64”-27; and 1 extra O-ring gaskets, for connection of unit to water source. Other adapters may be required.
The 0.20 micron hollow fiber Micro-Filtration membrane inside the CleanSpray® Faucet Filter removes waterborne pathogens like Pseudomonas and Legionella that cause hospital-acquired infections. Typical areas where POU anti-bacterial filtration is suited are Transplant, Oncology, Neonatal units, high risk area for HAI (Hospital Acquired Infection) or anywhere immuno-compromised patients or visitors are present.