The Dual Stage-CL Filter microbe removal improves the taste and odor of the water while removing heavy metals, medicine residues, and other contaminants in water.
- Replacement filter part number #1009
- The activated carbon shell reduces free chlorine, heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides; removes bad odor and taste
- Removes waterborne bacteria, protozoan parasites, and turbidity such as: Legionella, E. coli, giardia, cryptosporidium and many others
- The micro filter membrane removes 99.99999%** of bacteria and cysts
- Contains Hollow Fiber, Micro-Filter 0.15 µm Membrane
- Uses a PES membrane with proprietary hydrophilic formulation for higher flow a rate
- Replaceable Micro-Filter cartridge reducing environmental and uses costs
Applications: Counter Top, Under Sink, Ice Machines, Whole house for your cabin or home, etc. Potable water service only.
AquaMedix™ Dual Stage-CL Filter Product Details
The incoming water flows through a sintered carbon block shell, for more free carbon surface, and subsequently through the
Micro-Filter Membrane on the inside and exits through the core of the membranes. The result: clean, clear and delicious drinking water.
- Bacteria** > 99.99999%
- Volatile organic carbons (VOC) > 99%
- Chlorine residues (THM) > 99.9%
- Herbicides > 99.8%
- Pesticides > 99.8%
- Drug/medicine/hormone residues > 99%
- Heavy metals like Lead > 90%
- Part number: 1009
- Flow rate: 1.5 GPM at 30 PSI, up to 5GPM at higher pressures
- Service life: 1,000 to 3,000 gallons* or when at the flow rate has been reduced to an unacceptable level
- Maximum life: 6 months *
- Maximum pressure: 88 PSI
- Maximum temp: 110 °F
Cartridge size: 2¾” x 10”, Fits standard 10” filter housings and counter top units.
The hollow fiber membrane in AquaMedix™ Filters are tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-03.
*Assuming a potable water supply quality in accordance with the Safe Drinking Water Act│** 99.99999% (7-log) Tested according to ASTM F838-05